S.A.S. with a capital of €300,000
Heoh Payments is registered with the RCS of Paris under the number 838 460 962.
Head office address:
33 rue du Mail
authorized by the Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution (the "ACPR") as a payment institution under the interbank number (IPC) 11568, appearing on the list of authorised payment institutions that can be consulted on the REGAFI register kept by the ACPR (www.regafi.fr)
Legal representative: Ghislain AUDEMARD d’ALANCON - Chairman and CEO
Director of the publication: Ghislain AUDEMARD d’ALANCON
Contact e-mail : email@example.com
The information appearing on this site, necessarily simplified, cannot be considered as constituting as many contractual offers of services or products . Furthermore, it does not constitute an offer by HEOH Payments to purchase, sell, subscribe or provide services, nor a solicitation comparable to a canvassing operation within the meaning of Article L. 341-1 et seq. of the French Monetary and Financial Code, an offer to purchase or sell securities or any other investment product.
It is reminded that, despite the procedures implemented by HEOH Payments to ensure the security of the doncoronavirus.org website, third parties may fraudulently include links to other websites or other Internet sources, or even modify their content, without HEOH Payments being able to oppose this at the time. In such cases, HEOH Payments cannot be held responsible for the availability of these external sites and sources, and cannot assume any responsibility for the content, truthfulness, timeliness, quality, completeness, relevance, legality, of the advertisements, products, services or any other material available on or from these external sites or sources.
In this respect, HEOH Payments declines all responsibility for the use that may be made of this information and the consequences that may arise from it, particularly with regard to decisions that may be made or actions that may be taken on the basis of this information. You remain solely responsible for the use of the information and the results obtained from the information.
HEOH Payments does not guarantee that the doncoronavirus.org website will be accessible without interruption. It may interrupt access to the website for maintenance reasons and in case of emergency in particular.
HEOH Payments undertakes to make its best efforts to secure access, consultation and use of the doncoronavirus.org website in accordance with the rules of Internet usage.
HEOH Payments is not responsible for the alteration, loss or accidental transmission of data or the sending of viruses via the content posted on the website by members or sent to HEOH Payments for distribution on the doncoronavirus.org website.
Consequently, HEOH Payments cannot be held liable in the following cases:
- momentary interruptions of a few minutes to update the web site.
- operating difficulties or momentary interruption of the website beyond the control of HEOH Payments, particularly in the event of interruption of electricity or electronic communications services.
- momentary interruptions of the website necessary for developments or maintenance.
- failure or malfunctions of the Internet network in the transmission of messages or documents.
- operational difficulties or momentary interruption of the donation tracking service or the configuration of donation campaigns.
You accept the characteristics and limitations of the Internet, and in particular acknowledge:
- that you are aware of the nature of the Internet, in particular its technical performance and response times for consulting, querying or transferring content.
- that the communication of your possible access codes or in a general way of any information deemed confidential is made under your own responsibility.
- that it is up to you to take all necessary measures to ensure that the technical characteristics of your computer allow you to consult the contents.
- that it is up to you to take all appropriate measures to protect your own data and/or software from contamination by possible viruses circulating through th doncoronavirus.org website.
HEOH Payments does not warrant that the website is error-free or that all imperfections will be corrected.
You agree not to use any device or software of any kind to disrupt or attempt to disrupt the proper functioning of the doncoronavirus.org website and not to take any action that would impose a disproportionate burden on the infrastructure of HEOH Payments.
Any visitor of the web site doncoronavirus.org is considered as accepting the application of the French laws.
The access to the doncoronavirus.org site is free of charge, except for Internet service providers and telephone calls which are billed directly by the operators.
The personal data collected by HEOH Payments through the doncoronavirus.org website is intended for HEOH Payments, or its partners for the purpose of issuing tax receipts subject to your consent. They will only be the subject of external communications for the sole purpose of management or to meet legal and regulatory obligations. For example, the issue of a tax statement at your request will result in the transmission of your personal information to the associations and foundations receiving your donations.
This information may give rise to the exercise of the rights of access, rectification and opposition for legitimate reasons under the only conditions provided for by the law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, data files and liberties, through the intermediary of the services having collected the requested information.
These rights of access, rectification and opposition, including for the use of the data for commercial promotion purposes, may be exercised by contacting the person in charge of the service:
> by e-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
> by post by writing to the following address:
33 rue du Mail